- Developed a proof of concept for a browser based keylogger with a managing webinterface as my technical high school final exam in 2015.
- First player using my own written Aimbot in Battlefield Heroes Awaken in 2017.
HoneyPi.de – A smart beehive scale to do-it-yourself
Co-Founder – 2018 – present
HoneyPi is a measuring system for beekeepers based on the Raspberry Pi. We developed it as part of a study project in the field of IoT. Today it is used as an open source project by beekeepers.
- Firmware based on Raspbian Lite (Debian)
- Programming languages: Python (measurement scripts), PHP (webinterface)
- Frameworks: Angular7, Bootstrap4, WordPress
Rehathlon.de – Portal for physiotherapists to create home exercise programs for patients
Software Engineer – 2015 – 2018
Portal for physiotherapists to create home exercise programs for patients. Contributed as part of my cooperative studies at OptiSoft GmbH.
- ASP.NET MVC
Developer – 2015 – 2017
Collex is an internship placement portal for students and parents during high school. As part of this social community parents have the possibility to provide work insights and internships for the students.
- Co-Development of WordPress plugins
- Customization of WordPress themes and BuddyPress
www.javan.de – Development and administration of web projects
independent full stack development – 2012 – 2015
I realized several web projects and made them available on the internet. Among them the following tools:
- Development of a price guard for Amazon.
- If the desired product reaches a lower price, a notification will be sent.
- “When were my Facebook friends online?” – Facebook Spying Tool (later also for WhatsApp)
- Development of a tool for spying out and visualizing online times of your friends.
- Development of a tool to hitfake YouTube likes and online surveys.
- Development of different bots and scripts that automate the playing of browser games and enable game advantages.
- Development of web interfaces for some browsergame exploits to abuse security vulnerabilities with a simple tool.
- Created a proof of concept of a relative new hacking mechanism called “condition racing”.
- Development of the Firefox Add-On “Export Firefox settings to OwnCloud”.
Used technologies and frameworks:
- Facebook API, Facebook Apps
- IP Proxies, Amazon Web Services (AWS)-API
- PhoneGap (Cordova), Angular
Pennergame-Highscore.de – Online Highscore for Browsergames
Development Lead – 2012 – 2018
Development of a high score list for a popular browser game, which analyzes the players’ scores so that conclusions can be drawn about their playing strength.
- Google AdSense, Google Analytics, SEO, Affiliate-Marketing
- Frontend development with Bootstrap3, jQuery and HTML5
- Backend service development with php and MySql
Pennergame.de – Userscripts hacking and scripting
Bughunting (remote) – 2012 – 2013
Checking for program errors and security vulnerabilities of online games, as well as their reporting. After reporting my findings I received an award from Farblut GmbH for my successful vulnerability detection and attack execution. I published various Userscripts on Userscripts.org (later greasyfork.org). With the tools developed, game sequences were automated and vulnerabilities exploited.
- Used Tools: Wireshark, Flash Decompiling Tools, Browser Developer Tools, UserScripts, Greasemonkey & Tampermonkey (Browser Add-ons)
- Used attack patterns: code injection, XSS attacks, request tampering, session hijacking, race conditions
Downfight.de – A browsergame based on another browsergame
Community Moderator– 2010 – 2013
- Technical support