HoneyPi.de – A smart DIY beehive monitoring project
Co-Founder – 2018 – present
HoneyPi is a measuring project for beekeepers based on the Raspberry Pi. We developed it as part of a study project in the field of IoT. Today it is available as an free open source project for beekeepers.
- Firmware based on Raspberry Pi OS Lite – custom build
- Programming languages: Python (measurement scripts), PHP (webinterface)
- Frameworks: Angular, Bootstrap, WordPress
Rehathlon.de – Portal for physiotherapists to create home exercise programs for patients
Software Engineer – 2015 – 2018
Portal for physiotherapists to create home exercise programs for patients. Contributed as part of my cooperative studies at OptiSoft GmbH.
- ASP.NET MVC
Developer – 2015 – 2017
Collex is an internship placement portal for students and parents during high school. As part of this social community parents have the possibility to provide work insights and internships for the students.
- Co-Development of WordPress plugins
- Customization of WordPress themes and BuddyPress
javan.de – Development and administration of web projects
Web Content Creator – 2012 – 2015
I created several web projects and made them available on the internet. I earned money by monetising my content using Google AdSense, Affiliate Links and subscription based licenses. The following is a list of the tools I have developed:
- Development of a high score list for a popular browser game, which analyzes the players’ scores so that conclusions can be drawn about their playing strength.
- Development of a price guard for Amazon. If the desired product reaches a lower price, a notification will be sent.
- Development of a tool for monitoring and visualizing online times of your facebook friends and WhatsApp contacts.
- Development of a tool to hitfake YouTube likes and online surveys.
- Development of different bots and scripts both as web interfaces and Browser Add-Ons that automate the playing of browser games.
- Development of the Firefox Add-On “Export Firefox settings to OwnCloud”.
- Developed a proof of concept for a browser based keylogger with a managing web interface as my technical high school final exam in 2015.
Pennergame-Highscore.de – Online Highscore for Browsergames
Development Lead – 2012 – 2018
Development of a high score list for a popular browser game, which analyzes the players’ scores so that conclusions can be drawn about their playing strength.
- Google AdSense, Google Analytics, SEO, Affiliate-Marketing
- Frontend development with Bootstrap3, jQuery and HTML5
- Backend service development with PHP and MySQL
Pennergame.de – Userscripts hacking and scripting
Bughunting (remote) – 2012 – 2013
Received an award for my long time effort of reporting several high risk vulnerabilities to the gaming provider Farbflut GmbH. I published various userscripts on userscripts.org (later greasyfork.org) which are being used by >10k gamers.
- Used Tools: Wireshark, Flash Decompiling Tools, Browser Developer Tools, UserScripts, Greasemonkey & Tampermonkey (Browser Add-ons)
- Used attack patterns: code injection, XSS attacks, request tampering, session hijacking, race conditions
Downfight.de – A browsergame based on another browsergame
Community Moderator – 2010 – 2013
- Technical support